Women's Flip Billabong Flop Kai Parent Whitecap 4d84Eq
Community & Continuing Education (CCE) provides proctoring and invigilating for written and online exams for students or groups of students of accredited learning institutions. Examples include colleges, universities, institutes, professional accreditation bodies and trade associations.
The exam writer is responsible for paying the fees listed in the table below. Exam fees must be paid prior to the exam sitting. Re-scheduling fees are only incurred if an exam writer moves a confirmed exam date. Courier fees are only incurred at the request of the student or institution/association. Organizations paying fees on behalf of exam writers may be invoiced.
|Exam fee||$100 per exam sitting|
|Re-scheduling fee (as needed)||$25 per re-scheduling|
|Courier fees (as needed)||$15 per shipment|
Booking a Test
Select a session by date and time. There should be 20 days between your booking request and the exam date to allow your institution to send your exam to the CCE, and to allow for us to plan and meet all the exam delivery requirements.
- Start your booking request with one of the following methods (shown in preferred order):
- In-person – During office hours, Hill Park Learning Centre – 465 East 16th Street, Hamilton, Ontario (8:30 am – 4:00 pm)
- Telephone – 905-561-2190
- Contact your institution and have them send your exam to the Community & Continuing Education, 465 East 16th Street, Hamilton, Ontario L9A 4K6. Ensure there is at least a 20 day period from your initial contact to the exam writing date. Failure to provide 20 days puts you at risk of incurring a $25 re-scheduling fee. This step is the exam writer’s responsibility; CCE is not authorized to solicit exams on behalf of exam writers.
- When your exam arrives, CCE will contact you to confirm the exam date, time, permitted aids, and ID requirements. CCE will also process your payment. We only accept cash payments.
- If you elect to pay by certified cheque or money order, and fail to bring this payment to your exam sitting, you will not be permitted to write your exam, and will be assessed a re-scheduling fee of $25 to write on an alternate date. GREEN adidas BLACK Women's Lightster BLACK PURPLE W PURPLE Bounce GREEN aaqwOn
- Please note CCE does not accept credit or debit for payment at any time.
Exam Start Times
In order to provide exam writers a minimum of three (3) hours to complete their exam, exams start times must be booked within the following hours:
- Flop Kai Parent Whitecap Women's Billabong Flip September to June: Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. or Tuesday or Thursday evening between 5:30 and 6:00 p.m. (Statutory and Board holidays excluded)
- July and August: Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. – no evening hours available (Statutory and Board holidays excluded).
Billabong Parent Women's Kai Flop Flip Whitecap If you cancel your exam after the booking has been confirmed and the exam has been received, you will receive a refund of the payment amount less a $25 administration fee, and any courier fees or other disbursements incurred.
If you fail to show up for a confirmed exam, a $25 re-scheduling fee will be levied, payable prior to the next re-scheduled exam date.